You’re sold on the value of an MBA, but can’t decide whether to pursue a full-time or part-time program. Sound familiar? Ask yourself these questions to determine which program matches your career aspirations and meets your personal needs.
- Seeking career advancement, or to remain marketable and competitive in your current position?
- Eager to develop managerial or leadership skills, for use in your current industry?
- Conservative in how you spend your time and energy on a day-to-day basis?
- Excited about, but not dependent upon, increasing your job opportunities?
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement from your employer?
- Looking for flexibility in the scheduling of your curriculum?
- Intrigued by convenient 4:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. classes taught by the same world-class faculty, and the flexibility of hybrid and online courses?
- Interested in applying what you’re learning in class to your current job immediately?
- An expert in a core subject area? (With demonstrated mastery, you may be eligible for advanced standing, reducing the total number of credits and tuition cost required to complete your degree.)
If so, a part-time MBA could be your best career move. To learn more about earning your MBA while you work, download our eBook. Or, get in touch with us.
- Transitioning into a new career or industry?
- Considering an MBA internship experience as integral to a career change?
- Ready to dedicate time and energy to a full-time program in order to complete your MBA in two years, and prepared to leave your current position to do so?
- Interested in establishing, or growing your professional network?
- Able to finance your MBA, and willing to forego potential tuition reimbursement from your employer? (Read: Four tips for financing your MBA.)
- Seeking a scholarship to offset the cost of tuition?
- Preferring daytime classes?
- Anticipating access to on-campus recruiting?
- Open to exploring new paths through applied learning opportunities and internships?
- Looking for an immersive, student-centered experience?
If so, our full-time BC MBA is for you. Learn more now.