You’ve served our country, demonstrated leadership, accomplished something truly honorable, and now, you’re interested in leveraging your experience in pursuit of an MBA. As a military veteran with business goals, your path to an MBA should begin at a business school that recognizes all the skills you’ve already developed in your training—and where veterans can take advantage of significant financial and professional benefits. And guess what? You’ve come to the right place.
- Established in 2011 to honor and keep connected our school’s servicemen and women, the Boston College Veterans Alumni Network (BCVAN) provides networking opportunities, hosts an annual Reunion Weekend Veterans’ Reception, supports members of our community who are currently deployed or serving on active duty, and much more.
- The Carroll School offers military personnel and veterans an automatic $100 application fee waiver, merit scholarships for qualified military personnel, and an automatic one-year deferment should admitted military students’ plans become delayed by their service branch.
- Veterans and military personnel are eligible for educational assistance through the GI Bill, and we also participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- Boston College is an official partner with the MBA Veterans Network. Take a look at our dedicate page, and be sure to read the welcome message from Dean Griffith. (She’s talking to you!)
- Class sizes in the MBA program are small and limited in order to foster deeper relationships and give students the personal attention they deserve.
- We also offer a number of applied learning opportunities that provide students with international management experience, the chance to sit down with CEOs, and an inside look at some of the nation’s hottest tech firms.
Ready to join the ranks of our successful military MBA alumni? Get in touch with us! In the meantime, we’ll wrap up by saying we appreciate your service, and we’re excited about the possibility of serving you.